In Early Access at Steam, Itch, and the Humble Store!
Chill out on Skeeter’s Grid…
Re-connect mixed-up circuits in this 80s-inspired isometric puzzler as you move from grid to grid, each of increasing complexity and variation. Collect components as you rebuild each system, with the chance of additional components spawning during replays. Find Skeet’s “Cores”, and the dynamics of the puzzles change as Skeet progresses through this world of grids.
- Dozens of grids, some quite massive, with a wide variety of cubes and functionalities.
- Statistics recorded for solving every grid variation.
- Bonus achievements for using every circuit on the board. Or just speed-run through if that’s your preference. It’s up to you.
- Original ambient / chill soundtrack, which subtly evolves as Skeet moves between grids.
- Full Steam Deck and gamepad support in addition to keyboard (WASD + arrow keys).
- Seamless transitions between grids with zero loading.
View Skeeter’s Grid at Steam
On the Humble Store
Itch.io (where I’m also devlogging):
And the soundtrack is now available on Steam and Bandcamp!
Game Manual (in progress)